Our commitment to accessibility
Puppy Centre is committed to providing access to our website for as many visitors as possible. We will be continuing to review and improve the site for accessibility to ensure we make it clear and effective.
We've tested it
Our website has been tested in various browsers, across both desktop and mobile operating systems. These include:
- Desktop browsers — Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox
- Mobile device browsers — Safari and Google Chrome on iOS10+; Google Chrome on Android 4.4+
However, if you find an issue please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
How to increase the size of text in your browser
- Internet Explorer 11 and above - Go to the View menu and select Text Size. You can also go to Tools, hen Internet Options, then Accessibility or use the keyboard shortcut of control and + or - to increase or decrease text size. Internet Explorer 10 and below are no longer fully supported, therefore you may not have the same experience as you would do using a current browser.
- Firefox - Go to the View menu and select Text Size and then Increase Font, or use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.
- Opera - Go to the View menu, select Preferences then Fonts and then change Minimum Font Size.
- Safari – Go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger, or press the Apple key and then the plus key (Control and the Plus key for Windows).
- Chrome – Go to the Customize menu and use the Zoom options, or use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.
- Microsoft Edge – Go to More Actions and click Settings. Under Reading, pick a reading view style and font size.
We have tried to ensure maximum contrast between foreground and background coloured items to assist reading text content on our site.
Navigating our site
You can navigate every page of our website using a keyboard, mouse, or other assistive devices.
Keyboard shortcuts will depend upon the browser you are using:
Mobile devices have quite advanced accessibility features you can find out more about these from the links below.
Your feedback is important to us. If there are any areas of the site you find difficult to use, please get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org